Depyrrol Basis New Formula: maintenance HPU formula contains a propietory formulation of vitamines and minerals. Depyrrol-basis is used in haemopyrrollactamuria (HPU), a stress-induced double deficiency of vitamin B6 and Zinc, with a secondary deficiency of Chromium, Manganese, Magnesium and vitamin B3 (Niacin). Deficiency in HPU is caused by pyrroles because these deplete your body of primarily vitamin B6 and Zinc but other deficiencies follow this. Depyrrol is one of the food supplements that Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt MD PhD uses in his protrocol for ASD.
One jar contains 60 vegicapsules. Two capsules provide: Pyridoxal-5′-Phosphate (P5P) 50 mg (elemental 33,5 mg Vit. B6) 1.675% RDA; Pyridoxine-HCL 10 mg (elemental 8.2 mg Vit. B6) 410 % RDA; Zinc Gluconate 210,5 mg (elemental 28,5 mg Zinc) 190 % RDA; Manganese Gluconate 41.7 mg (elemental 4.8 mg Manganese) 96 % RDA. Research in 2007 on the Dutch HPU Patient Society and MEDIVERA concluded that: Over 50% of all respondants attributed to Depyrrol the following changes in their wellbeing: less opportunistic yeast overgrowth, less blood sugar fluctuations, less headaches and migraines, less fibromyalgia, improved mental concentration, less dizziness, less anaemia, less ‘allergic’ reactions, less white spots on nails (sign of Zinc deficiency), less affected by cold weather, less hormonal and menstrual problems. Prolonged stress was mentioned as an initial symptom trigger by 45% of respondants. Out of 92% of people using Depyrrol, 13% used it for longer than 6 years, 42% longer than 4 years and 67% longer than 2 years. The following improvement were mentioned by the research respondants:
- 82% reported improvement of fatigue
- 72% reported improvement of psychological complaints
- 67% reported improvement of psychiatric complaints
- 66% reported improvement of digestive problems
- 70% reported improvement of inflammatory issues
- 48% of Depyrrol users did not have any side effects from Depyrrol; of those who did, 16% accepted these whilst 11% stopped because of them; reported side effects were excessive dreaming and nausea
There are no reviews yet.