You’re about to purchase something very special… the herb that has proven its value throughout the Ages and that we produce to an unrivalled standard into something that is easy-to-ingest. So even your kids wouldn’t mind taking aloe vera! Aloeride Extra Strong Aloe Vera 426mg flabbergasting support for digestion skin hair and nails. In case you wonder about aloe vera juice or gel, the magic of aloe vera is not in its water, you exclusively want the working molecules in vegetarian capsules: 2.4 Litres organic aloe vera juice optimised to 28 vegetarian capsules in every pack. Pure aloe vera powder is by its very nature Kosher, Halaal and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. As some people specifically ask this, Aloeride is gluten and lactose free, there are no traces of nuts in it either.
Benefits declarable under UK implemented EU Legislation*:
- Aloe vera is known to support gastrointestinal health and function.
- Aloe vera is known to help maintain healthy skin.
- Aloe vera is known to support the immune system.
What makes Aloeride stand out from the multitude of aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel products
- Aloeride contains a non-latex form of aloe vera that has had the aloin effectively removed.
- Aloeride is hypo-allergenic, free of additives, colours, stabilisers, fillers and flavourings.
- Aloeride provides way more aloe vera working solids (upwards of 2.6x more mg/mL, the maximum difference measured to date is astounding), i.e. a tomato soup with loads of tomatoes as compared to tomato soups with lots of water…
- Aloeride does not give you the water that makes up 99.5% of aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel, (ideally filtered) water you can get from your tap, the H2O in aloe vera juice or gel does not have miraculous properties; also in tomato soup it is not the water that satisfies your nutritional needs…
- Aloeride has a vastly superior aloe vera polysaccharide profile (more molecules in – aloe vera industry standard measures 5 groups – all their different lengths, each of which has a different function), i.e. vastly better tomatoes to start a tomato-rich tomato soup with…
- Aloeride is certified organic by the Soil Association and DEFRA.
- Aloeride comes in vegetarian capsules, it is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and is suitable for all religious considerations. Vegicapsules makes Aloeride very child friendly because it won’t be subjected to the horrid aloe vera taste; our vegicapsules can be opened very easily in case you decide to use Aloeride powder on its own.
- Aloeride comes in handy blisterfoil so you can carry it with you and take Aloeride whenever you want; please store those packs/foils you do not yet use in a fridge as all food (supplement) keeps fresher that way.
- Aloeride gives you a much bigger bang for your buck (1 pack of Aloeride gives you all the goodness in 2.4 litres of its original aloe vera juice and then there are our discounts some of which have worldwide free postage).
- Aloeride is the ideal alternative to aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel, ideal for people who want to give aloe vera to youngsters or who themselves dislike the taste of aloe vera juice and gel.
- Aloeride is for people who simply want the best in aloe vera, at a helpful price from a company that lives by old fashioned, positive values.
*These statements comply with current European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) generic Article 13.1 claims under the European Regulation on Nutrition and Health Claims made for foods (NHCR). The following statement was verified by the Health Food Manufacturer’s Association for current EFSA and MHRA legislation: Aloeride® is an exemplary aloe vera food supplement providing concentrated aloe vera juice powder made from Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller organically grown under optimal conditions. Independent laboratory tests have shown the quality of the polysaccharide profile of Aloeride® and have demonstrated the quantity of the principal ingredients.