We are delighted that you are interested in Aloeride and what it can do for your Thoroughbreds. In lieu of talking to you in person, we hope that the below video creates a useful, first introduction. It mentions an £88.32 discount coupon code to use online when you purchase the 4-carton trial offer (£220.80 – £88.32 = £132.48 for a four months’ supply). Beyond one trial Trainer Magazine Exclusive Offer, that same 40% discount applies to the 36-carton offer which is the quantity that all our Training Yard and Stud Farm customers order in. Aloeride aloe vera improves the feed mix and improves the nutrient uptake. This creates many benefits which are listed below the video (from 00:00 – 02:54 it covers the offer; from 03:28 until 07:37 it covers research on aloe vera and benefits to the racehorse).
“The Thoroughbred exists because its selection has depended, not on experts, technicians, or zoologists, but on a piece of wood: the winning post of the Epsom Derby. If you base your criteria on anything else, you will get something else, not the Thoroughbred”. Federico Tesio
- Aloeride feeds uniquely useful nutrients. Aloeride’s most valuable and unique contribution to domesticated Thoroughbred horses are the β [1-4] linked glucomannan polysaccharides. The different lengths of these polysaccharide have different functions and they direct other nutrients to assist in their task e.g. immunomodulatory, intracellular antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and blood sugar support. A glycoprotein with antiallergic properties called alprogen and novel anti-inflammatory compound C-glucosyl chromone have been isolated from aloe vera. Valuable and competing Thoroughbred horses do better on a wider spectrum of nutrients. It is NOPS negative and does not contain synthetic molecules. To read how incredibly wide Aloeride’s nutrient spectrum is, click here.
- Gastrointestinal effect – Very useful because 90% of race horses in training are affected. Antacids open the door to parasites, anthelmintics result in a dip in race performance. Good idea to supplement for a pathogen-inhospitable digestive tract that promotes a healthier microbiome. Beyond bloodlines and training, racehorses win, not on nutrient intake but on nutrient uptake. Aloeride helps both.
- Anti-inflammatory effect – This helps performance and recovery, by modulating micro-inflammation with natural plant substances that aren’t like NSAIDs, which of course are prohibited under British Horseracing Authority rules. Aloeride is NOPS negative and, to date, in Three Day Eventing and Endurance, urine tests have always come back negative for prohibited substances.
- Anti-microbial effect – Research demonstrated bacteriostatic, virucidal and fungicidal properties.
- Effect on immunomodulation – The 2019 equine influenza started at a racing yard where all horses were fully inoculated. Some racing yards in France and UK deployed Aloeride in tandem with regulatory vaccination to keep their roster safe. Look, I understand that contesting stablemates may have introduced clade FC1 to Donald’s horses right during their immunity gap. Perhaps boosting host immunity via nutrition is a gap worth bridging.
- Effect on Wound healing – Again, very useful if injury strikes. For a really useful article on what facilitates equine wound healing click here.
- Anti-diabetic effect – For racehorses, diet formulation begins and ends with energy. Muscle glycogen is the major fuel. Starch is the dietary energy-source-of-choice for glycogen synthesis. A portion of the starch may escape digestion in the small intestine undigested and then rapidly ferment in the cecum and colon. Simply put, the more robust the microbiome in the small intestine and the better the pancreatic response (i.e. more complete digestion at the front end), the healthier your Thoroughbred will be.
- Effect on skeletal system – A Thoroughbred’s greatest weakness is its skeletal system, selective mating produces increasingly muscular horses with increasingly lighter bone structure. Aloeride aloe vera fuels a healthy development of both.
- Effect on hoof growth – A small study was done with a liquid aloe vera. One very consistent feedback with Aloeride is the huge improvement in hoof health and that is good news notably for the owners of a Thoroughbred. This Trainer magazine exclusive offer covers 4 months of hoof growth for one Thoroughbred, long enough for you and your farrier to notice a difference.
|Aloeride aloe vera||Product 2a||Product 3b||Product 4f||Product 5h|
|12 litres optimised to 30 palatable powder sachets per carton||12 litres = 3.17 x (3.785 litres @ £35.00)||12 litres = 2.4 x (5 litres @ £37.76)||12 litres = 12 x (1 litre @ £22.94)||12 litres = 2.4 x (5 litres @ £63.00)|
|£55.20 (price before you choose your multi-carton discount)||£110.95||£90.63||£275.28||£151.20|
|Nutritional Density:||5.31 x fewer nutrients||23.4 x fewer nutrients||3.23 x fewer nutrients||2.39 x fewer nutrients|
|4,680 mg/L||880 mg/L||200 mg/L||1,450 mg/L||1,960 mg/L|
|£4.60 per litre (price before you choose your multi-carton discount)||£9.25 per litre||£7.55 per litre||£22.94 per litre||£12.60 per litre|
|We can supply you with a multi-laboratory proven better aloe vera at vastly deflated cost because we don’t have expensive offices, we don’t finance a multilevel marketing pyramid, we don't have much staff, we don’t transport liquid aloe, and we neither seek nor make rapacious profit.|
Prefer to speak? Ring 0044 (0)1858 464550.
Disclaimer: The image carousel in the above video contains images from our customers, from equine photographers, from iStock and from Open Sources in the public domain. The image carousel is decorative and many but not all Thoroughbreds are or have been supplemented with Aloeride aloe vera.