1. Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products or services by you from Santé Franglais Ltd. via www.aloeride.com or via our telephone order lines and you should read them carefully. Terms may alter if necessary and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
2. Order: You can submit an order for products to our website by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the confirm order button. For orders made from the United Kingdom the current UK % VAT (value added tax) is added. Orders outside the UK are liable to Tax as charged in the country where an order is delivered to. Unless otherwise specified, all orders will be subject to a postage charge which is VAT liable always. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available. The order reflects pricing at the time of purchase, the payment of which will be approved by Paypal or your credit or debit card company via SagePay.
3. Remittance Terms: When using a credit or debit card not issued within the United Kingdom (all orders are paid in GBP) your card issuer will charge your card in your own currency which will be converted at your card issuer’s rate at the time of processing with them.
4. Acceptance Of Order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your order by email shortly after we receive it and the completion of the contract between you and Santé Franglais Ltd. will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered, unless you are notified that we do not accept your order. It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address in order that we are able to contact you and so that we are able to accept your order. If your order is not accepted for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), your order will be cancelled and we will email you to advise you of the changes. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Switch cards are acceptable as payment for orders via our website or telephone orderlines.
5. Product Promotion Duration: any product displayed at a special promotional price on the website will have the offer closing date clearly displayed. The closing date must be taken as finite and will be valid for all order placements accepted prior to midnight (Greenwich Mean Time) on the offer closing date displayed. Santé Franglais Ltd. has the right to shorten or extend the offer without prior notification.
6. Competitions: We may run competitions and promotions on the website from time to time. Entry to competitions is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Santé Franglais Ltd., its printers, web service providers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions. The winner(s) where relevant, must meet the age criteria specified for each competition. Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including travel to and from the venue and any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions. We reserve the right to substitute the prize for that of an equal or greater value if necessary. The Promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by us relating to any post-winning publicity. Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine. The winners will be chosen from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. Winners will be confirmed either in writing, by email or by telephone. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The Service Provider and contact details are specified within the promotional material. Use of entrant’s email address: when you enter this competition, your email address will be automatically added to receive episodical updates from the Aloeride website. Please note that you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the email newsletter via the unsubscribe message in the email. Entrants to any competition expressly waive any claim or right to claim against the Promoter or its associates for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from participation howsoever arising.
8. Delivery: Orders received before 12:00hrs on a working day usually are dispatched that same working day. We make every effort to despatch within forty eight working hours of order placement with Royal Mail 1st Class UK delivery aiming for next working day delivery. Kindly note that Royal Mail does not considering a parcel lost until 10 days from posting. Deliveries abroad by Royal Mail International Signed For delivery (documented with the appropriate Harmonized System Tariff codes) can take 4 weeks nowadays with onward tracking showing a parcel the be ‘Held in Customs’ when, according to Customs abroad, parcels are stacked in a Post Office warehouse due to delayed processing. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, order deliveries must be signed for and you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance or cost of resending goods if we cannot deliver the products to you for whatever reason at the address you have specified.
9. Payment: We will charge your account for payment at the time you place your order. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know by e-mail. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your Paypal or credit or debit card account.
10. Credit Card Security: On-line transactions can be processed on our behalf either by SagePay or PayPal so you can be confident when making secure payments on-line. Security is provided using the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol which is the industry-standard method for protecting web communications. When your credit card order is sent for validation and fulfilment, it is encrypted and safe from interception by a third party. It allows safe processing of your credit card payment by completing the financial transactions securely behind protected firewalls. No personal or financial details are left unencrypted on a remote server and such details are never sent by internet email. We never store any of your payment details.
11a. Returns: You have the right to return goods for replacement if damaged, or cancel the order within 7 working days of receipt if you have changed your mind. If shipping to your destination caused damage to your goods, please contact us immediately with photographic evidence. If you simply wish to return goods, then please return the full content in original packaging unopened and unused with a note showing your full details, e-mail address, order number, copy of invoice and the reason for return. Goods need to reach our Market Harborough (UK) office in pristine, resalable condition. Returns are subject to Quality Control (e.g. magnified visual inspection of aluminium foil integrity, number of sachets per carton, fluid quantity, seal integrity). Once the package is safely returned, a full refund will be issued, less our cost of postage, packing charge and transaction fee. We will not be responsible for the cost of postage and packaging to return items. We recommend using a Recorded Delivery Service for returns as we can not be held responsible for items which never make it back to our warehouse. Complies with EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http:/www.hmso.gov.uk//si2000/20002334.htm
11b. Returns: If you wish to return a part of your order after your statutory rights have passed then it is your responsibility to parcel up unused goods so these reach our Market Harborough (UK) office in pristine, resalable condition. Returns are subject to Quality Control (e.g. magnified visual inspection of aluminium foil integrity, number of sachets per carton, fluid quantity, seal integrity). If passed then a full refund can be issued, less our cost of postage and packing charge, less the transaction charge over the total invoice value, less a 16% of goods value handling/quality control/restocking fee. This applies also to ‘freepost’ orders as these are postage-paid-by-us orders. We will not be responsible for the cost of postage and packaging to return items. We recommend using a Recorded Delivery Service for returns as we can not be held responsible for items which never make it back to our warehouse.
11c. Returns Non-Delivery: If an unsuccessful delivery attempt has been made (unable to receive a signature or unable to leave parcel in a safe place), your parcel will be returned to the Sorting Office with the postman leaving a delivery notice for you. This is a discretionary procedure for Royal Mail First Class domestic delivery, this is a routine procedure for Royal Mail International Signed For (with foreign postal services delivering locally on behalf of Royal Mail e.g. USPS) overseas delivery. It is your responsibility to contact the local sorting office timely. If your parcel is not collected within a limited period of time, which varies from country to country, goods are returned to our Market Harborough (UK) office. Returns are subject to Quality Control (e.g. magnified visual inspection of aluminium foil integrity, number of sachets per carton, fluid quantity, seal integrity). If passed then a full refund can be issued, less our cost of postage and packing charge, less the transaction charge over the total invoice value, less a £7.00 quality control/restocking fee. This applies also to ‘worldwide freepost’ orders as these are postage-paid-by-us orders. We can not be held responsible for items which never make it back to our warehouse.
11d. Cancellation prior to dispatch: If you wish to cancel an order that has been accepted by us prior to dispatch, then we will refund you the order less the transaction charge over the total invoice value (Paypal or Sagepay transaction fees). In 2019 Paypal changed their policy so merchants are no longer refunded transaction fees on cancelled orders. Sagepay does not refund transaction fees on cancelled orders either (unless same-day-void is possible on a working day).
12. Subscriptions: Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations -which came into force in the UK in June 2014- you have the legal right to cancel your order up to seven working days after the day on which you receive your goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. However, you will need to notify us in writing or in any other durable medium if you wish to cancel your contract. After these seven days you will have no statutory right of cancellation. Should you renew a subscription, unless otherwise advised, this renewal and future renewals will be subject to these Subscription Terms and Conditions. If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address by Registered Post at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us by Registered Post at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract and upon us receiving your goods in undamaged condition, any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 days of cancellation. I
13. Warranties: The products which are sold via the Aloeride websites have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the United Kingdom. The majority of products will be covered by a best before date detailed on the packaging, this date relates to the product’s shelf life from the date of manufacture. The best before date does not relate to the shelf life of the product once opened.
14. Emails: All emails to you will be forwarded to the address you specify to us. It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address otherwise we may be unable to accept your order. You must also ensure that if this address changes between submitting your order and delivery of the products by us to you, you advise us of the new address. We will not be responsible for failure to perform under this agreement where such failure is attributable to a change of address.
15. Complaints: If you have any complaints or comments about our website or any of the products or services supplied or provided to you, please contact us via our Contact Us form or write to us at Santé Franglais Ltd., 75 Burnmill Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7JG, England or phone +44 (0)1858 464550.
16. Descriptions: We endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date product descriptions and images on our website. Specifications or design changes may be made from time to time which may not be reflected instantly on the site. We include images of products on our site to help you with your selection. However, slight variations, for example, in graphics, colour, or product size should be expected. All measurements and weights are approximate. The large header images are used for illustrative purposes and most persons depicted in this content are models whom may or may not use or endorse our products or services.
17. General: We will not be liable to you for any breach of our agreement, for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil commotion, industrial action, riots, floods, drought, fire, legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under our agreement, that decision will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same right on a later occasion. Our agreement will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by English Courts.
18. Customs Policy: Each country has its own Customs Policies. We try to keep up to date with these, but can not know every policy in every country. We therefore recommend that you check with the Customs Authority in your own country to see that the goods you order will not be detained by Customs. We describe the goods we are sending you on the Customs Declaration, which we stick on to the package for Customs to see. Where we know of Customs restrictions, we will notify you, and if so desired cancel your order. Some countries charge an Import Duty on goods going through customs. It is up to you to find out about these policies for your country, and to pay any extra duties imposed.
22. Trading Name: Aloeride® and Santé Franglais™ both are trademarked names registered to Han van de Braak. More details about us you may find under the About Us tab located at the top of every web page.
23. Company information: Santé Franglais Ltd. is registered in England & Wales, Companies House registration number 4267849. Our registered office is Hammond House, 75 Burnmill Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7JG, England. Our registered VAT number is GB806686210. Santé Franglais is the merchant name that appears on credit card transactions advice slips. Aloeride web is the merchant name that appears on Google Checkout advice slips. Aloeride® is the registered trademark of our own product after which our website is named. The total liability of Santé Franglais Ltd. for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Santé Franglais Ltd. to the customer. Santé Franglais Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequential customer loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. Santé Franglais Ltd. cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions stated in the Aloeride website. Customers’ statutory rights are not affected by this statement. Santé Franglais Ltd. makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. If you choose to access this site from other locations than the United Kingdom, then you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.