One of the fabulous skin top tips that movie stars and models use is Aloeride Extra Strong… used by actresses and photomodels on both sides of the Atlantic (Hollywood as well as Ealing, Shepperton and Pinewood). We got into Hollywood because we knew a former actress who started the word of mouth. We’re equally fortunate with a sprinkling of A-listers at this end of the pond. Then there’s the modelling world and for all these beautiful people there are the unforgiving lenses… This page gives you the fabulous skin top tips that movie stars and models use!
Most of us mill around in less lofty circles, but we do want to have fabulous skin too. Quite how true this is, is shown by skincare products representing 35.5% of the cosmetic market, facial skincare alone is 27%. The 2014 the US cosmetic industry revenued 56.63 Billion Dollars. Bewildering in a way, because your skin grows from the inside out, and nothing put on the skin will ever have as much influence as what skin gets 24/7/365 from your bloodstream.
We advocate that you focus on what reaches your skin via your bloodstream, and in addition to that, sure enough, you apply the acqueous cream, the hydroactive cellular face oil, the shimmering skin perfector, whatever delights. Three recipes for effective facials are below. We help you to grow the best skin your body can grow, we really do love to help you! Too much fun not to.
Here’s how you grow fabulous skin
- Skin cell renewal: Skin fully exfoliates every month, so you have ‘a new face’ every 30 days. WOW! Epithelial cells continuously grow outwards and what comes to the surface are either nutrient-laden cells or waste-laden cells. A stronger case for clever smoothies, Aloeride and safe detox we cannot give you. You can help exfoliation by gentle micro(epi)dermabrasion that removes old cells (stratum corneum) and reveals the softer, younger skin cells. Please do not ever use products that contain microbeads (e.g. polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene) because such plastics end up inside sealife and birds and damage their health.
- H2O hydration: Increased hydration helps skin look good. Starting with drinking enough (filtered) water, it requires electrolytes, healthy lipids and small pore size to make water stay where it should. Bunkum are the skin hydration products applied to the outside . The electrolytes (remember how osmosis works, remember the need for salt tablets in the tropics… nothing new under the sun, if you want results you work from the inside out, in the tropics you do not survive by spraying a moisturiser on) and the smaller pore sizes you’ll get from clever smoothies (and additional raw juicing if you want more nutrients but not more fibre), Aloeride in tandem with Juice Plus Premium as part of a clever diet is how you keep water in. Clean (and lipid-soluble-antioxidant protected!) omega-3 oil may be a great help to boost your lipids. These are fabulous skin top tips that movie stars and models use.
- Skin circulation: Nutrition that provides lots of antioxidants and lots of phytonutrients helps your blood flow and (skin) tissue perfusion. Low glycaemic index foods keep your blood viscosity low, so again blood flows easier. If you do clever smoothies, juicing and Juice Plus Premium right, then you get antioxidants, phytonutrients on a low GI index. Happy outdoor exercise helps also (not least because fresh outside air contains more O2). Warm towelling after a facial works only whilst it makes contact. Dry heat like a sauna might help, but the view is never as great as you would have during a brisk walk outdoors. The University of Binghamton found that the average adult burns up 600 calories in 30 minutes using a Infrared Sauna. Brisk walking for 30 minutes (4 mph 15min/mi) burns between 135 and 200 calories depending on your weight (Harvard University). Random I know but it puts skin circulation into perspective.
- Inflammation: The snake in absolutely everyone’s grass is micro-inflammation, it quietly chips away at all health including skin health. Collagen and elastin become injured by inflammation, in a nutshell, micro-inflammation causes micro-scarring. As you know, in scars (micro or macro) collagen tissue has replaced normal skin cells. Fibrous tissue does not renew itself as normal skin cells… So the trick is to take control of micro-inflammation as early in life as possible. Nutrition that is high in raw vegetables, fruit, grapes and berries has been shown to cause an improvement in reduction of inflammation. Long chain beta-linked polysaccharides and other molecules in Aloeride further help, aloe vera being the skin herb par excellence. Lipid-soluble-antioxidant protected omega-3 oils may be useful but only ever indirectly. Clever smoothies is what we love and advocate, you cannot start them early enough in life and the health benefits are massive.>/li>
- Skin cell density: Nutrition rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients, flavenoids and other micronutrients increase the density of skin, so the pore sizes get smaller. Not only does this make your skin look more beautiful and younger, but it is one of the mechanisms via which skin keeps moisture in! Skin hydration is never properly achieved via bottled moisturisers, it’s the close-packed position of skin cells that does this. Light reflecting makeup enjoys a growing popularity, it seeks to reflect light into the ‘shadows’ that larger pore sizes and lines cast. A useful last resort perhaps.
- Clean skin cleverly: Skin is your largest organ and is colonised by a diverse milieu of microorganisms, a delicate balance exists between you and your microbiome. Next to providing shelter, you provide the food your microbiome feeds on (skin health form the inside outwards). A healthy microbiome offers multiple skin health benefits. You cleaning with soap not only dissolves fats, it ruins your microbiome. Antibacterial soap kills microorganisms obviously but so do products containing sodium lauryl sulphate, even soaps made with only vegetable oils or animal fats strip the skin of bacteria. So instead rinse and scrub thoroughly with water -unless you’re properly mucky after digging over the garden or overhauling a car engine- and use soap sparingly. In case you worry, malodorosity stems mainly from ‘a diet not being right for an individual’.
- Happiness: One of our favourite sayings is “you are never fully dressed without a smile”. Happiness and a twinkle in the eye are the irresistible makeup you can’t get from the cosmetics industry. Nothing spoils even the most beautiful of faces like (underlying) unhappiness does, it’s like letting air out of a tyre. A makeover with our approach may help you pump yours back up, well… we hope so anyway.
- Systemic Approach: When you do all of the above you don’t just do the fabulous skin top tips that movie stars and models use, you help ALL of your body. With respect but Facetheory for instance may be a fabulous skin product but it is what Arnica is to injury, it only helps superficial bruising. Aloeride excels at skin repair (we know that from burn injury patients) and Aloeride firmly helps the health & function of the digestive tract (we know that from IBD and IBS patients); clever smoothies help energy, lower cholesterol (notably LDL), lower risk of (colorectal) cancer, lower risk of cardio-vascular disease (heart attack and stroke), lower risk of diabetes, boost your immune system, add turmeric buffered by milk kefir and you have the necessary anti-inflammatory action everywhere as well as all the benefits of one of the broadest spectrum probiotics… honestly there are more benefits than you can shake a stick at. Psychodermatogy addresses the impact of an individual’s emotion in relation to the skin, that is why we embraces this with manageable help like personal growth one step at at time. Our help doesn’t cost you a penny and can make a galaxy of a difference. The systemic approach requires elbow grease and yes some days you get out of bed and find that jar is empty. But if you do this 80% of the 365 days in any year then you will always look and feel way better than those who place their hope in and pay for external facial products. Being naturally beautiful is not difficult, it requires discipline and that irresistible cherry on the cake is your wicked sense of humour. A pint of clever aloeride smoothie every day… not a difficult choice to make.