Womens Multi Essentials 60 Tabs is specifically designed for female health with targeted plant-based phytochemicals. Womens Multi Essentials 60 Tabs provides robust support for hormone balance, bone health and protection against oxidative stress which can cause premature ageing.
- 32 different essential vitamins and minerals
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains Choline (not present in competitor’s women’s multivitamins)
- Contains DIM (di-indolylmethane) a compound that occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
55mg of vitamin B1, 30mg of vitamin B2 and B3, 50mg of vitamin B6, 400mcg folate (vitamin B9) and vitamin B12. These B vitamins contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supports a healthy psychological (brain) function.
500 mcg of vitamin A to support healthy vision and skin.
250mg of vitamin C to support the immune system
25mcg of vitamin D to support healthy bones, teeth and muscle function
200mg of vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and damage. Oxidative damage can lead to premature ageing and DNA damage.
90mcg of vitamin K2 which supports normal blood clotting and healthy bones.
20mg of zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproductive health, maintenance of healthy skin, nails and bones, supports the immune system and contributes to cognitive function.
200mcg of iodine and extra selenium to support thyroid and reproductive health.
5mg of iron which contributes to reduction in tiredness and fatigue and supports healthy cognitive function.
50mcg of chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Manganese and copper to protect cells against oxidative stress which can lead to premature aging. Including high levels of nutrients has resulted high levels of nutrients has resulted in a larger tablet size than most other multivitamins. Womens Multi Essentials 60 Tabs provides support for: Reproductive Health and Fertility; Tiredness and Fatigue; Healthy Bones; Hormone Balance; Psychological Function; Liver Health; Premature Ageing; Healthy Eyes, Skin, Hair and Nails; Muscle Function; Thyroid Function and Cognitive Function.