If you want answers to frequently asked questions about diverticular disease and diverticulitis, if you want tips such as what to eat during a diverticulitis flare-up and what to eat to prevent a flare-up… We love sharing solid information and tips that actually work (click to follow). Feedback from visitors to diverticulitis forums such as https://patient.info/forums/, https://gutscharity.org.uk/, https://www.mumsnet.com/, https://www.gransnet.com/ and diverticulitis forums has been very encouraging. Because the advice and the trial offer that we provided worked for them. Well within 14 days most of them knew that their diverticuar disease and diverticulitis no longer was controlling them but that they were controlling it. For many it was a game changer and that is what floats our boat. Here’s one example tip for diverticular disease and diverticulitis:
Diverticulitis which foods to eat
As soon as an episode of diverticulitis (inflammation) starts, you change to a liquid diet for a few days. Bowel rest is akin to intermittent fasting aided by one vegetarian capsule of Aloeride at your washstand in the morning and potentially another one at night. What can you ingest safely when you suffer from an episode of diverticulitis:
- Filtered water and herbal teas ad libitum
- Clear broths and very finely puréed soups (use a hand blender) ad libitum
- Premium quality non-latex organic aloe vera at minimum 852mg a day
- Natural full-fat yogurt (listed in FODMAP but beneficial to gut microbiome i.e. ingest with discretion and ideally make double-fermented yoghurt)
- Fruit and raw vegetable juicing (i.e. not smoothies because smoothies contain pulp), do avoid making juices sweet (i.e. keep them low glycaemic index and avoid cartoned/bottled juices as these tend to be sweeter than you think) and by the way, the seeds in tomato, zucchini, cucumber, strawberries, raspberries do not aggravate diverticulitis; nor does sesame seed
- Rice (basmati or white)
- Mashed potato (peel beforehand)
- Egg white and yoke
- Gelatin (e.g. make collagelatin and sugar-free green juice blend gummies)
The more digestive rest you give your intestines, the quicker acute diverticulitis can be remedied by your innate ability to do so. If you do not feel better within two or three days then you may wish to see your medical doctor.
#guthealth #diverticulitis #diverticulosis #diverticulitisforums #SUDD #digestion #digestiverelief #diverticulitisdiet #diverticulosisdiet #chronischkrank #chronicillness #chronischziek #darm
Please send me your email address so that I can receive your half price voucher. For some reason my spam folder is deleting every email. I’ll need to put your email address in my address book to receive emails from you now. Denise
Hello Denise, our email with the coupon code was sent to you from email@example.com. I hope that helps, I will email you seperately also, kind regards, Han van de Braak.
I would like to try Aloeride myself but I’m a carer do you have any special discounts for people like myself ..?
Hello Kate, we have a special introductory rate for everyone with diverticular disease. Simply fill in the form in https://www.aloeride.com/news-on-how-to-help-diverticulitis-yourself/ and use that coupon code to get one pack of Aloeride half-price. Find out if this works for you and, assuming that it does, then we may discuss this further. Kind regards, Han.